You need a plumber in Dulwich. But not just any old plumber. You want someone reliable, conscientious, friendly, fast and efficient. Not some cowboy who turns up, looks at the job, makes that awful teeth-sucking sound – which means it’s going to be an expensive job – then quotes you a grand.
That’s us. Not the teeth-sucking, quoting you a grand people. We’re the reliable, trustworthy type of Dulwich plumbers who won’t rip you off, won’t leave you in the lurch.
Why are we such popular Dulwich plumbers?
- We know your area really well
- We know what we’re talking about – we’re proper plumbers
- We give free estimates
- We quote a fair price for a job well done
- We’re Gas Safe registered, qualified to do the job safely and well
- We turn up on time, when we say we will
- We treat you and your home or commercial premises with respect and consideration
- We leave everything clean and tidy
- No call-out charge
- Use our special emergency call-out form and we’ll call you back within 5 minutes – promise!
- All plumbing and heating services provided, from leaking pipes to boiler install and repair
- Accredited Worcester Bosch installers
- We work with every boiler brand
- Extended boiler guarantees available – Up to 10 years
The full range of plumbing services on tap
We offer a a broad range of plumbing services, including repairs to toilets, leaks, burst pipes, you name it. We install water cylinders. We repair radiators. We diagnose all sorts of faults to ensure your home or commercial heating works the way it should, economically and safely. We are accredited suppliers and installers of leading heating, hot water and combi boiler brands, and our fleet of professional, friendly certified engineers is qualified to deal with emergency boiler repairs and breakdowns on every make and model.
Covering Dulwich and beyond
Dulwich lies in its own little valley, squashed between Camberwell, Crystal Palace, Denmark Hill, Forest Hill, Peckham, Sydenham Hill and Tulse Hill. First mentioned in writing in 967 AD, it was once part of the ancient parish of Camberwell and its name translates to ‘the meadow where dill grows’.
These days the area is a bustling part of our capital, home to lovely Dulwich Park, Le Chardon, The Bishop, Hisar and East Dulwich Picturehouse and Café and more, cosmopolitan and lively. And, like most areas of our capital, it’s home to an extraordinary variety of buildings… which means a huge variety of often ancient and weird plumbing systems. Luckily we’ve seen it all, and nothing surprises us!
Fast and efficient plumbing and gas service
You might have a relatively new plumbing system or a really old, eccentric one. We’ve seen them all, and we can fix them all for you, professionally and swiftly. Because we know them inside out and back to front, we’re perfectly qualified to bear every kind of system and circumstances in mind to give you a good, fair price, whether it’s boiler repairs or replacement, or a general plumbing project.
Get a free, fair estimate
Click the link below for a free email quote, or telephone us on 07951 271810 to discuss your plumbing problems with the team. We’ll give you a warm welcome.
Emergency? We’ll call you back in 5 minutes
Plumbing emergency? We’ll be with you in no time. Just click on the Emergency Callout link and we’ll call you back within 5 minutes.