Once upon a time Forest Hill was a forest, part of the ancient Great North Wood. Now it’s a popular place to live with the brilliant Horniman Museum and Gardens at its heart.
Forest Hill is a bustling place with varied architecture of all sorts of ages… and with that comes some uniquely eccentric and gas plumbing systems! If yours is one of them, we’re here to fix it when it goes wrong, maintain it in good condition, replace it when it reaches the end of its natural life, and keep you safe in the meantime. We’re your number one plumbers in Forest Hill, and we’re delighted to introduce ourselves.
Our Forest Hill plumbing services – Everything you need
If you need boiler installs in Forest Hill, we’ll step in and get it done quickly and cleanly, for a fair price. Boiler repairs in Forest Hill are also prime territory for our expert team, all of whom like nothing better than getting down and dirty with your worst gas plumbing nightmares!
We’re reliable, properly qualified and highly experienced, we won’t let you own, and we’ll provide all your plumbing and heating needs.
Why we’re your first choice for gas plumbing in your area
- A friendly team of reliable, fully-qualified professionals
- We’ll leave your place in a clean and tidy state
- Our certified engineers do emergency boiler repairs and breakdowns on all makes and models
- We’ll recommend the best system for the job, at the best price
- You can use our online form to report emergencies and you can even add photos – we’ll get back to you within 5 minutes
- Free, fair estimates
- Absolutely no cash up front – we’ll send a proper invoice after the work is complete
- We provide commercial heating maintenance contracts, great value for money
- We’re accredited suppliers for several popular heating, hot water and combi boiler brands
Never, ever try to fix gas appliances yourself
It makes a lot of sense to steer well clear of gas appliance maintenance unless you know exactly what you’re doing and are are properly trained in the dangers and how to stay safe. Gas does, after all, explode, and it can and does kill. It’s the law, too – it is actually illegal to use a gas appliance unless you’re 100% certain it’s safe.
You will find us on Britain’s Gas Safe Register, perfectly placed to deal with potentially dangerous an complex things like gas leaks and boiler problems. If you’re having issues with your heating or hot water it’s often down to your gas or combi boiler. It may be as super-simple as a small valve that has gone wrong, but you still need to call in a gas engineer, someone who is Gas Safe registered, someone with the know-how needed to work safely with gas.
What to do if you smell gas?
If you think an appliance is unsafe or you smell gas, the Health and Safety Executive says you should call the National Grid’s Emergency Freephone number on 0800 111 999. It won’t cost you a penny to call. You should open all the windows and doors too, to let the build up of gas escape safely into the air. And shut off the gas at the supply end – the meter control valve.
Expert gas plumbing services near you
There’s no need to look far and wide. We’re in your area, and we work locally all the time. Here’s what we’ll do for you:
- Boiler repairs and boiler replacement
- Mending and replacing damaged or out of date hot water cylinders
- Making sure your central heating is working properly as well as safe
- Fitting, mending and maintaining underfloor heating, one of the most popular ways to heat a home these days
- Fitting and mending all sorts of wiring systems that feed into your plumbing so everything works as it should, safely and efficiently